Have you gone in with a couple of Weight Loss Plans for Women, but completely clueless in maintaining the weight loss? You should not have. Even the best diet plan is going to be a complete failure when you do not apply the exercise plan at one fell swoop.
The Diet Plan
Most overweight problem has roots in stuffing yourself over an extended period, so let us just address the main issue: the diet. Undoubtedly, you need to plan your calorie intake on daily basis. Remember to go slow with your diet plan because you cannot expect an instant cut of years of calorie excess. Even reducing less than 10% of your normal calorie intake will give you enough reward in the long term. In fact, such amount of calorie cut will give you a sustainable diet plan mentally and physically. Here are some suggestions for you to follow.
- Cut your calorie intake by sticking to smaller portion, using less oil for cooking, choosing skimmed milk over whole-fat milk, etc.
- Never skip your breakfast.
- For salad dressings, always use balsamic vinegar or fat free dressing.
- Whenever possible, always use low-salt and low-sugar products.
- Whole breads, brown rice, and pasta do not have significant difference from any other carb sources in terms of calorie value, but the higher fiber makes you feel fuller longer.
- Vary your veg and fruit for wider range of vitamins.
The Exercise Plan
Apart from your calorie intake, you need to plan how your body should exhaust the energy. Turn off your TV go to bed instead. Sleeping burns more calories than watching TV! Otherwise, you can sit-up, squat, jog in place, weight lifting with dumbbells or resistance bands, or just any other little workout while watching your favorite TV shows. Any alternative is definitely much better than sitting on the couch and munching your chips. Even better, be more serious in exercising as it does not only burn calories, but improves the resting metabolism as well. It does not have to be a long and tiring workout because a 10 minute spurts, three times a day, equals to a 30-minute weight-loss workout plan for women. Now, forget the elevator and start taking the stairs!
For more elaborate, and yet less demanding, workout plans for women weight loss, you can try the one from Dr. Charles’ Fat Loss Factor. Just like other weight loss plans for women, referring the Fat Loss Factor Program Review, you can get a better picture of what kind of workout to do.
Please share “Weight Loss Plans for Women” if this post beneficial for you. Thanks!