To turn your body into a lean, ripped physique, you need to do the right kind of workouts. You can’t just settle for going to the gym. This isn’t enough to really melt away the stubborn fat and leave you looking totally fit.
In this article I will share with you an intense and effective 24/7 Fat Loss workout that will get the fat to simply slide off you.
But first, here are some principles of this intense workouts:
1. You’re going to be working hard during each workout. There is no such thing as a mediocre workout. Every moment in the gym must be used to actually train. Do not waste your time.
2. You will lift heavy – You want the fat to evaporate? You need to lift heavy weights. Smaller weights can be used for toning, but you need to place some strain on yourself which is why heavy weights are a must.
2. You will need to train regularly. 3 – 4 workouts each week is a good enough frequency. Some people do 5 workouts, but if you train hard enough, this may not be necessary.
4. You don’t have to do long and boring cardio. You can do a lot with intense resistance training.
5. You will need to train your entire body. You can’t just work on your abs if this is where you want to lose body fat.
6. You will need to use circuits to make the most out of your workouts. You need to employ hard exercises and do them one after the other. You don’t rest between sets, only between your circuits themselves.
Here is an example of a 24/7 Fat Loss Circuit (this isn’t official, but something I created for you):
1. 50 Jumping jacks – to get a bit warmed up.
2. 30 burpees.
3. 30 Bodyweight squats
4. 20 Lunge jumps.
5. Spider push ups.
6. Pull ups or DB back rows.
7. Side plank – work both sides.
All these 7 exercises need to be done back-to-back. You can’t rest in the middle or it will reduce the effect of the workout. You need to repeat this circuit 4 times during each workout to make it really effective. If you’re not fit enough at the moment, do less circuits. If you’re capable, do more. It’s up to you to tweak this circuit to fit your current ability.
This kind of workout will boost your metabolism, burn lots and lots of calories and help you get ripped quickly.
Finally, remember that your diet is also an important part of your success. Make sure to eat lean and nutritious food. I will get back soon with some diet tips for you.